User Experience Designer
Descripción del puesto
Minami Digital is one of the top digital design agencies in Latin America. We have teams based in Argentina and Mexico and work with clients located around the world.
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team designing the next generation of enterprise software.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong grasp of modern app design patterns and knowledge of people centered design methodologies
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Principle, InVision, etc.
- Ability to prioritize design issues and demonstrate independent decision making
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Proven experience in defining user experiences for a variety of applications, products and platforms
- A great attitude and desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience organizing and working with remote teams
- Experience working on enterprise level projects
- Basic knowledge of data processing and information architecture
- Any Business knowledge will be appreciated (Marketing, Finances, etc.)
What you’ll do:
- You’ll contribute to all things related to UX and UI
- Create user flows and wireframes to building mockups and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate daily with UX/UI Designers, Product Mangers, and Engineers
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail
- Create detailed UI specifications
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Work closely with your developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications
- Conduct usability testing
- Organize team to get additional tools to your deliverables (prototypes, animations, etc).
What we offer:
- A monthly subscription: Choose the subscription you like best: Spotify, Apple Music, or Netflix…. its on us!
- We love vacation: We love what we do, but we don’t live to work. You will have three weeks of annual paid vacation time.
- When its your birthday, we expect you to be out celebrating! Take the day off to enjoy :)
- Professional Development: You will meet and learn from very talented and passionate people who love what they do. Our team is committed to continuously learning and growing and we are always taking courses, visiting conferences, and attending workshops to help us further develop as designers.
- Level-up your language skills: We are a bilingual team and recognize the importance of language as a tool to access new markets and opportunities. We offer language courses to all of our team members to help them grow their communication skills.
- Travel: With Minami travel is always a possibility- Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Romania, and the United States are frequent destinations for our team.
- Flexible work location and opportunities to work remotely
Please include a professional portfolio with your application